Location of Beet Juice in the Grocery Store
Beet is a sweet bulbous vegetable that you’re likely to love.
In the last decade, beet has risen to superfood status because of all its health benefits. The juice will help improve not only your stamina but also lower blood pressure.
However, to obtain all these health benefits and more, you should always know where to find beet juice in the grocery store. Drinking beet juice frequently can help boost physical performance and increase plasma nitrate levels
You might need to consume at least two cups for a 10km run for the best experience.
Drinking 250 ml of beet juice daily can also lower both diastolic and systolic blood pressure. That’s because it has nitrates that convert to nitric oxide. Having nitric oxide in your blood helps relax and widen your blood vessels.
Popular Purchases Online for Beet Juice
Nowadays, you will come across lots of beet juice products in the grocery store. Learning about them ensures that you can know what advantages to expect and discern the one to purchase. Besides, it eliminates confusion when in the grocery store.
Below are some of the common beet juice products you can purchase in-store and online.
|Lakewood Pure Beet||Freshly pressed and a natural source of vitamin C, antioxidants, and other minerals and vitamins.|
|Pines Beet Juice Powder||A convenient and economical way of eating green vegetables daily.|
|Dynamic Health Organic Beetroot SuperRoot||100% juice concentrate without any additives, preservatives, or sweeteners.|
Which grocery store aisle is beet juice in?
The grocery store is the right place for you to find some beet juice. However, you might come across lots of aisles and wind up confused. To negate this, you should check the different sections or aisles in the store to better deduce the location of the beet juice.
In most stores, you can commence your search in the natural foods aisle. That’s because some stores consider beet juice as a healthy and treated natural beverage. You can also find beet juice in the shelf-stable juice aisle or section.
The juice will be close to other vegetable and fruit juice blends. In case you don’t find it in these aisles, you should check the coolers with ready to drink beverages.
What stores sell beet juice?
The stores to consider buying beet juice from include:
- Amazon – The advantage of Amazon is the wide array of beet juice brands. There are also beet powder options to mix with water and make some beet juice. Amazon is a convenient option for most since it’s an online store.
- Whole foods market – A whole foods market can be another place to find some beet juice brands. You will come across these options in the beverages section or aisle.
- Kroger – You are likely to find different brands of beet juice in your local Kroger store. Some of these brands might include Lakewood and Beet It.
- Local health food store – Beet juice is a healthy option, and you are likely to find it in your local health food store. Bigger stores might have lots of brand options, while smaller stores might not have your favorite beet juice blends.
- Walmart – Walmart has lots of beet juice solutions for you to consider. They have their own brand of beet juice that you can give a try. If you don’t like it, you will also find some other beet juice brands to consider. Their website also has all the different beet juice brands and provides you with a convenient shopping option.
- Publix – You can find different beet juice brands at Publix. Some of these include Lakewood Organic and the R.W. Knudsen Family.
- Target – At Target, you are likely to come across different beet juice brands at the juice section or aisle.
- Trader Joe’s – The beet juice options that you find at Trader Joe’s can at times be mixed with other fruit juices.
See Also: Best Juicers
Some Great Ways to Use Beet Juice
Some of the medicinal benefits you can attain from beet juice include purifying the blood, enhancing blood circulation, and supporting your liver. Implementing beet juice in your day-to-day diets can help you obtain all its health benefits. Below are some ways of using beet juice.
The name might sound weird, but the cutlets are delicious. To make these cutlets, you should consider mashing potatoes with juice, add some spices and shape everything into tikki. Coat the cutlets in semolina or sooji and pan-fry them to make some amazing tikkis. You can pair them with buns or bread to make burgers or sandwiches.
Beet Juice Recipies
There is nothing better than sipping some healthy soup. Soups are extremely nutritious and also warming. Adding beet juice to these soups can make an amazing concoction that you can consume at any time of the day. The best being the coconut and beet juice soup.
Natural Lip Stains
If you prefer some natural lip cosmetics and balms, beet juice can become one of your makeup ingredients. Extracting the stain from fresh beets can provide you with a unique, lovely lip balm. Besides, you can obtain the stain from the juice, as well. To ensure that it will remain on your lips for a longer duration, you should use vegetable glycerin.
Homemade Natural Pink Lips-
If you love some red velvet cakes, you can use some beet juice to add some flavor. The brownie recipe requires lots of beets; however, beet juice can suffice. Once you begin to dig deep into the different velvet cake recipes online, you will find many options to work with.
Also Read: Where to Find Rock Salt in the Grocery Store
You can use beet juice to dye your hair. The juice gives your hair a lovely color while acting as a natural remedy that won’t damage your hair. Mix the beet juice with henna to properly dye your hair. The combination produces a deep red color, but you should only use the juice for a light red color.
After knowing where to find beet juice in the grocery store, you should also consider its different uses. These uses guarantee that you can lead a healthy life while discovering everything to use the juice with. Besides, there are convenient stores to purchase beet juice like Amazon that won’t require you to get out of the house.